fast setting beet pulp with alfalfa
Fibre-Beet is a conditioning feed with a carefully formulated combination of Speedi-Beet, alfalfa and oat fibre, supplemented with biotin, sodium and calcium. You’ve got all the benefits of Speedi-Beet with its high level of easily digested soluble fibre for slow energy release, along with low starch and sugar.
The alfalfa provides quality protein containing essential amino acids for muscle tone and function, and the oat fibre provides a complementary nutrient profile. Fibre-Beet is designed to be fed wet which is the most natural way to feed your horse.
Fibre-Beet can be fed in larger quantities than Speedi-Beet and so is a superb conditioning feed and is ideal for those needing or preferring to control starch intake. In fact, if your horse is in light work, Fibre-Beet, and a balancer, plus a good forage are all he needs for a fully balanced diet.
Feeding a fiber based diet can help avoid an excess of protein, starch and sugar in the diet, thus supporting a healthy digestive tract for overall good health.
Key benefits are:
- Highly palatable and digestible conditioning fiber feed
- Contains super fibre feed Speedi-Beet
- Low in starch and sugar
- Added alfalfa for optimum condition and to provide quality protein for muscle tone and function.
- Optimum Biotin levels for hooves and coat
- Can be used to supplement poor forage/grazing
- Quick soaking for natural wet feeding
- Ideal for veterans and horses with poor teeth
- Non-GM, no additives or preservatives
- Good source of organic calcium for bone strength
For further information, please go to: www.britishhorsefeeds.com/fibre-beet
- conditioning feed/forage replacer
- beet pulp with alfalfa
- slow release energy
- healthy digestive tract